Who is USG Boral
About USG Boral
ACOUSTIC PANELS & CEILING TILES
ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
DRYWALL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
USG Boral Steel Stud & Track System (New Zealand)
Rondo® Metal Components
Using innovative core technology, SHEETROCK® Cove is 5% lighter than previous USG Boral Cove products and has high strength-to-weight composite design. Encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner, SHEETROCK® Cove provides a rigid cornice making carrying, handling and installing easy.
DIY Cornice Adhesive
DIY Patching Plaster
Total Joint Finish
Tools & Accessories
Wet Area Solutions
Fireclad® Fire-rated External Wall System
Partiwall® Separating Wall System
Quiet Living™ System
For Architects / Designers
We believe we can change the way buildings are designed, built and occupied by delivering innovations that help you work smarter, do more and build better.
For Builders / Installers
Proudly Supporting those who Build, every step of the way.
Our plastering products, tools & accessories are designed for the home renovator/builder making minor alterations or repairs to plasterboard walls & ceilings.
Resources & Tools
Acoustic Ceilings e-Estimator
TecASSIST™ - USG Boral
News & Promotions – USG Boral
Looking for product documents?
Try our Document Finder
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Details of the promotion are set out below. These are called the Promotion Details in the Conditions of Entry.
Promotion: ABOVE BOARD INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Promoter: USG Boral Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 231 976) of 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207
Promotion Telephone Number: 03 9214 2179
Promotion Period: Starting at 12.01am on 1st February 2021 and ending at 11.59pm on 31 August 2021.
Permit numbers: ACT Permit Number [TP 21/00074.2 ]. NSW Permit Number [NTP/01061]. South Australia Licence Number T21/88.
Online Entry Form Location: www.usgboral.com/au/aboveboard for Above Board program registration and promotion details
Eligible Entrants: Customers who meet the requirements in clauses 2 to 4 of the Conditions of Entry.
Eligible Purchase: Any product, in any quantity purchased from any USG Boral owned and operated trade store nationally between 1 February 2021 and 31 August 2021. A list of USG Boral's store locations is available here: https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/wheretobuy.html
Monthly Prizes: A selection of Prizes from: Prize Pool. Each winner of a Monthly Prize selects only one of the following prizes (prizes are subject to availability, if the selected prize is unavailable then another listed prize may be selected by the winner):
Bose Portable Smart Speaker (Black) – Valued at $499
Wanderer 10 Person Tent – Valued at $499.99 https://www.bcf.com.au/p/wanderer-nightfall-dome-tent-10-person/578130.html?cgid=BCF0215#srule=Price+Low-High&start=105&sz=60
DJI Osmo Action 4K Cam – Valued at $499 https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/dji-osmo-action-4k-cam
Makita Cordless Blower – Valued at $499 https://www.totaltools.com.au/118931-makita-36v-18v-x-2-dual-battery-brushless-turbo-blower-combo-kit-dub362pt2
YETI Tundra 45 Hard Cooler – Valued at $449.95 https://au.yeti.com/products/tundra-45
Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – Valued at $549 https://www.harveynorman.com.au/dyson-supersonic-hair-dryer-silver-copper-gift-edition.html
GARMIN Vivoactive 3 Smartwatch – Valued at $499 https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/p/602068/pn/010-01985-02
Apple iPad 32gb Wi-Fi – Valued at $499 https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/apple-ipad-32gb-wi-fi-space-grey-8th-gen
Smeg 50’s Style Espresso Coffee Machine – Valued at $529 https://www.harveynorman.com.au/smeg-50-s-retro-style-espresso-coffee-machine-white.html
STIGA Indoor Table Tennis Table – Valued at $499 https://aussietabletennis.com/product/stiga-sport-roller-indoor-table-tennis-table
Tiffany & Co. Leather Coin Pouch – Valued at $500 https://www.tiffany.com.au/accessories/tiffany-leather-collection/leather-coin-pouch-GRP11160/
Maui Jim, THE BIRD Polarised Rectangular Sunglasses – Valued at $479 https://www.mauijim.com/AU/en_GB/shop/new-arrivals/the-bird?variantCode=GM835-15B
Ziegler & Brown Twin Grill in Gunmetal Grey - LP Gas – Valued $469 https://www.zieglerandbrown.com.au/barbeques/portable-bbqs/twin-grill-gunmetal-grey-lp-gas
XBOX Series S – Valued at $499 https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/xbox-series-s-512gb-console
Karcher Pressure Cleaner – Valued at $549 https://www.bunnings.com.au/karcher-premium-k4-full-control-pressure-cleaner_p6270795
Dyson V7 Cordless Vacuum Motorhead – Valued at $449 https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/dyson-v7-motorhead-cordless-vacuum-278176-01
Theragun Prime Hand-held Percussive Therapy Massager – Valued at $499 https://www.harveynorman.com.au/theragun-prime-hand-held-percussive-therapy-massager-black.html
Hisense 43” TV – Valued at $499 https://www.harveynorman.com.au/hisense-43-inch-s4-fhd-led-lcd-smart-tv.html
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the companies or brands described above in relation to each prize.
Number of monthly prizes: 24 prizes are available in total across Australia - 4 per month (over the 6 months March to August)
Major Prize: Voucher valued at $5,000 redeemable from any USG Boral trade store nationally: https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/wheretobuy.html
Number of Major Prizes: 1
Prize Draw Time: Monthly Prizes - At 11am on the 11th day of each month from March 2021 to September 2021, or if the 11th is not a business day then on the first business day after the 11th day
Major Prize - At 11am on 13th September 2021
Redraw Time: 11am on 11 December 2021
Multiple Entry Prizes: Voucher valued at $100 redeemable from any USG Boral trade store nationally : https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/wheretobuy.html Maximum 600 vouchers. Maximum prize value across all winners of $60,000.
Number of Multiple Entry Prizes: 600
What is the Promotion Period?
1. The Promotion runs for the Promotion Period. Any references to time in these Conditions of Entry are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Who can enter the Promotion?
2. Subject to clauses 3 and 4 below, entry to the Promotion is open to customers of the Promoter aged 18 years and over, with a registered address in Australia, and who:
a. have an existing account with the Promoter ('Account Customer') or, if the Account Customer is a company, are an authorised representative of an Account Customer;
b. complete the customer information details at www.usgboral.com/au/aboveboard to participate in the ‘Above Board’ survey program;
c. make an Eligible Purchase; and
d. submit a completed ‘Above Board’ survey response in respect of that Eligible Purchase within the Promotion Period.
3. Account Customers must comply with their payment terms, as set out in their credit terms and conditions, at all times during the Promotion Period and at the date of the prize draws to be eligible to win.
a. employees of the Promoter, its shareholders, their related bodies corporate and employees' immediate families;
b. the Promoter's suppliers (including an individual representative of a supplier);
c. agencies associated with the Promotion; and
How do you enter to win a Monthly Prize or a Major Prize?
5. For a chance to win a Monthly Prize, Eligible Entrants must make an Eligible Purchase from any USG Boral company owned and operated store and submit a completed ‘Above Board’ survey in respect of that Eligible Purchase by 11.59pm on the 10th of the following month (a list of Ccompany owned and Ooperated USG Boral Stores can be found at https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/wheretobuy.html www.USG Boral.com/au/wheretobuy. Purchases from USG Boral affiliated Hardware and Distributor stores are not included as an Eligible Purchase for this promotion). Only one survey response may be submitted with respect to each Eligible Purchase. Each survey response can gain only one valid entry to the Monthly Prize draw and a minimum of one valid entry to the Major Prize draw, with no more than a total of six entries to the Major Prize draw available per Eligible Entrant (6 completed surveys equals 6 entries into the Major Prize).
6. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win a prize, Eligible Entrants must complete fully and submit the online registration form before the relevant Prize Draw Time. The online entry form can be found at www.usgboral.com/au/aboveboard .
How many prizes are there?
7. The number of prizes to be drawn is shown in the Promotion details.
8. No bonus prizes will be awarded under the Promotion.
How and when are Monthly and Major prizes drawn?
9. The winners of each Monthly Prize and the Major Prize will be selected by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter at 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207. The prizes will be drawn at the Prize Draw Times.
Multiple Entry Prizes
10. To win a Multiple Entry Prize, Eligible Entrants must submit a minimum of 3 completed ‘Above Board’ surveys. Subject to clause 11, each time an Eligible Entrant submits 3 completed ‘Above Board’ surveys they will win one Multiple Entry Prize ($100 Voucher), there is a limit of 2 Multiple Entry Prizes per Eligible Entrant. Only one survey response may be submitted with respect to each Eligible Purchase (per month).
Are there any other requirements to receive a prize?
12. A person will cease to be an Eligible Entrant and will not receive a prize if, at any time (including after a relevant draw), they indicate that they do not (or no longer) accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
13. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification for their eligibility by the Promoter. Eligible Entrants may be requested by the Promoter to supply proof of identity, proof of address and eligibility (including proof of their Eligible Purchase(s) in the form of an original or photocopy of the receipt/invoice/ statement they received) to enter or redeem a prize.
How are the winners notified and prizes claimed?
15. The name of each such prize winner will be published on the USG Boral website for 28 days from the draw date.
16. If a Monthly Prize or the Major Prize is not accepted (including if a person does not accept these Conditions of Entry) or claimed within 3 months after the applicable draw, this information will be published on the USG Boral website and the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw of that prize (as appropriate) at the Redraw Time at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute any remaining prizes. Any winners will be notified in the same manner as described in clause 14 and their name published on the USG Boral website for 28 days after the Redraw Time.
17. Winners of Multiple Entry Prizes will be notified by telephone and in writing within 10 business days of the end of the month in which they submit the completed ‘Above Board’ survey that qualifies them for a Multiple Entry Prize.
18. Prizes that are accepted or claimed by the prize winner will be delivered to the winners within 28 days after the applicable draw.
What other conditions apply to the Promotion?
19. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries in the event an invalid entry is drawn (deemed invalid by the Promoter) or a prize winner does not collect the prize within 3 months after the applicable draw date. The Promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. All other trivial costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Where a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute for that item another item of equal or higher value to be determined by the Promoter, subject to any necessary approval from a relevant lotteries or gaming authority.
21. If the Promotion is not able to run as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, suspected fraud, technical failures or any other improper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion and subject to any binding directions provided by the relevant lotteries or gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these Conditions of Entry.
22. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanism or electronic means that enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry. If there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to transmission interruption, communications failure or other such reasons. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
25. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death whether direct, indirect, special or consequential that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or by accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
27. If an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, the entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to the Promoter at email@example.com.
28. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
29. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation, that may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
© 2021 USG BORAL. All rights reserved. The trademarks USG BORAL, INNOVATION INSPIRED BY YOU are trademarks of USG Boral Building Products or one or more of its affiliates.