Who is USG Boral
USG Boral Press Coverage
ACOUSTIC PANELS & CEILING TILES
ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
DRYWALL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
USG Boral Steel Stud & Track System (New Zealand)
Rondo® Metal Components
Using innovative core technology, SHEETROCK® Cove is 5% lighter than previous USG Boral Cove products and has high strength-to-weight composite design. Encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner, SHEETROCK® Cove provides a rigid cornice making carrying, handling and installing easy.
DIY Cornice Adhesive
DIY Patching Plaster
Total Joint Finish
Tools & Accessories
Fireclad® Fire-rated External Wall System
Partiwall® Separating Wall System
Quiet Living™ System
For Architects / Designers
We believe we can change the way buildings are designed, built and occupied by delivering innovations that help you work smarter, do more and build better.
For Builders / Installers
Proudly Supporting those who Build, every step of the way.
Our plastering products, tools & accessories are designed for the home renovator/builder making minor alterations or repairs to plasterboard walls & ceilings.
LANGUAGE / COUNTRY
Looking for product documents?
Try our Document Finder
The BIMWIZARD™ Add-in for Autodesk® Revit® is a new tool that streamlines the process of selecting, designing and creating the correct USG Boral wall or ceiling system for your project requirements. BIMWIZARD™ will recommend USG Boral solutions based on your specifications and seamlessly add your selection to the family library without having to leave the Revit® environment.
Key benefits of incorporating BIMWIZARD™ into your workflow include:
· An easy to use, intuitive interface
· Access to 100,000 USG Boral data-rich models representing our full product catalogue
· Ability to sort by system performance, product attributes and physical dimensions
· Save hours of design time by using our pre-qualified design solutions
· Automatically self-updates to ensure you have USG Boral’s latest database
· All content compliant with Australia New Zealand Revit Standards (ANZRS)
· Compatible with Revit 2015, 2016 and 2017