Who is USG Boral
ACOUSTIC PANELS & CEILING TILES
ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
DRYWALL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
USG Boral Steel Stud & Track System (New Zealand)
Rondo® Metal Components
Using innovative core technology, SHEETROCK® Cove is 5% lighter than previous USG Boral Cove products and has high strength-to-weight composite design. Encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner, SHEETROCK® Cove provides a rigid cornice making carrying, handling and installing easy.
DIY Cornice Adhesive
DIY Patching Plaster
Total Joint Finish
Tools & Accessories
Wet Area Solutions
Fireclad® Fire-rated External Wall System
Partiwall® Separating Wall System
Quiet Living™ System
For Architects / Designers
We believe we can change the way buildings are designed, built and occupied by delivering innovations that help you work smarter, do more and build better.
For Builders / Installers
Proudly Supporting those who Build, every step of the way.
Our plastering products, tools & accessories are designed for the home renovator/builder making minor alterations or repairs to plasterboard walls & ceilings.
Resources & Tools
TecASSIST™ - USG Boral
Acoustic Ceilings e-Estimator
News & Promotions – USG Boral
USG Boral Press Coverage
LANGUAGE / COUNTRY
LANGUAGE / COUNTRY
Looking for product documents?
Try our Document Finder
1. By entering the ‘BIMWIZARD Giveaway’ Promotion 2019 ('Promotion'), each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these conditions of entry (‘Conditions of Entry’).
2. The promoter is USG BORAL Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 231 976) of 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207 (‘Promoter’). The contact phone number for this promotion is (03) 9214 2149. NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37231.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on 15 August and ends at 11.59pm on 29 August (‘Promotion Period’). Any references to time in these Conditions of Entry are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. Subject to clause 5 below, entry to the Promotion is open to customers of the Promoter aged 18 years and over, with a registered address in Australia, who have filled in the required entry form online and submitted it during the Promotion Period as per the competition entry criteria in clause 6 below. (‘Eligible Entrant’).
5. Employees of the Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate and employees' immediate families and the Promoter's suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion and publicly listed companies are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete fully and submit the online entry form.
7. Eligible Entrants are eligible to submit one entry and win a maximum of one prize throughout the “Promotion Period."
8. The entry form can be found at https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/product-resources-and-tools-from-usg-boral/the-resource-centre/bimwizard/bimwizard-giveaway.html.
9. There is one prize to be won. The prize is a SONOS One smart speaker (RRP $299, as at the commencement of the Promotion Period).
10. The winner of the prize draw will be selected by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter at 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207 at 3:00pm on 3 September. The Eligible Entrant with the first valid entry drawn will win a SONOS One smart speaker. However, a person will cease to be an Eligible Entrant and will not receive a prize if, at any time (including after a relevant draw), they indicate that they do not (or no longer) accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
11. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. Entrants may be requested by the Promoter to supply proof of identity, address and eligibility to enter or win.
12. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw date. The name of the prize winner will be published on the USG Boral website www.usgboral.com for 3 consecutive months from the date on which they were drawn.
13. In the event that a prize is not accepted (including if a person does not accept these Conditions of Entry) or claimed within 3 months of the applicable draw, and the Promoter has made all reasonable efforts to identify the winner, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw at 3:00pm on 3 December at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute any remaining prize. The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 business days of the applicable re-draw and their name published on the USG Boral website for 3 consecutive months after the applicable re-draw date.
14. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of being accepted or claimed by the prize winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an additional reserve entry in the event an invalid entry is drawn (deemed invalid by the Promoter). The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash. All other trivial costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Where a prize item is unavailable for any reason and if the Promoter and the winner agree to the substituted prize being substituted and the substituted prize is similar to and of the same or greater value than the original prize, the Promoter may substitute for that item subject to any necessary approval from a relevant lotteries or gaming authority.
17. If the Promotion is not able to run as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other improper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion and subject to any binding directions provided by the relevant lotteries or gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these Conditions of Entry.
18. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanism or electronic means that enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry. In the event of a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to transmission interruption, communications failure or other such reasons. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
21. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death whether direct, indirect, special or consequential that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or by accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum liability allowable by law).
23. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to the Promoter at email@example.com.
24. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
25. Competition details, prize information and these Conditions of Entry are available at https://www.usgboral.com/en_au/product-resources-and-tools-from-usg-boral/the-resource-centre/bimwizard/bimwizard-giveaway.html and will be available on this website for the duration of the Promotion.
26. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation that may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
© 2019 USG BORAL. All rights reserved. The trademarks USG BORAL and INNOVATION INSPIRED BY YOU are trademarks of USG Boral Building Products or one or more of its affiliates. SONOS is a Registered trademark of Sonos, Inc. a Delaware corporation.