EnduraTile™ is unique as it features a polypropylene surface as opposed to traditional vinyl offerings, providing great durability in commercial applications. In addition, it is much more environmentally friendly compared to its vinyl alternative.
White in colour and easy to clean with warm soapy water or alcohol-based solvents, its polypropylene face is durable and provides a scratch resistant finish. The unique face liner is elastic, which helps to prevent cracking.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: Plasterboard Ceiling Tiles, Vinyl Lay-In Ceiling Tiles, Suspended Ceiling Tiles
- Humidity Resistant
- Fungus and Rot Resistant
- Sag Resistant
- Material: Plasterboard
- Texture(s): Smooth Vinyl Face
- Colour(s): White
- Edge Profile(s): Square Edge
- Panel Size: 592mm
- Panel Width: 1192mm
- Panel Thickness: 10mm
- CAC: N/A
- NRC: N/A
USG Boral products are manufactured from a combination of gypsum and paper liner made from 100% reclaimed and recycled paper waste.
General purpose ceiling tile
Features and Benefits
- Durable, scratch resistant laminate finish
- Humidity resistant tile, moisture resistant face laminate
- Low maintenance - easy to clean, non-staining
- Excellent resistance to discolouration
- Simple installation