Rondo DONN® DX®/DXL™ Acoustical Suspension System is rust resistant and offers appropriate load-carrying capacities for acoustical panels, light fixtures and air distribution elements. The 24mm exposed tee grid system can be used in both general and fire-rated applications and is engineered for many options for seismic resistance.
A widely used acoustical suspension system; this economical, simple and versatile system allows for maximum access.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: 24mm Exposed Grid, Ceiling Suspension System, Standard Suspension Systems
- For use in a fire rated system
- Material: HDG Steel
- Colour(s): Flat Black (205), White (050)
- 24mm Exposed Grid
- General Offices
- Retail Malls
- Board Rooms
- Food Preparation Areas
- Fire rated areas
Features and Benefits
- 24mm exposed tee grid system
- Components for use in general and fire-rated applications
- Maximum economy and design simplicity
- DXL system tested to AS/NZS 1530.4 for systems up to 60/60/60
- Cross-tee override-ends resist twisting and give a professional, finished look
- Meets or exceeds all New Zealand and Australia seismic code requirements
- Proprietary Quick-Release™ cross tees