Offering a monolithic ceiling look with every benefit of an economical grid system.
USG Donn® Fineline™ DXF™ Acoustical Suspension System allows for easy ceiling access, while its narrow slotted profile, with a 14mm wide face and a 6.4mm reveal, hides the suspension system behind acoustical panels. Its 6.4mm slot accommodates partition attachments and pendent mounted light fixtures.
Fineline™ suspension system provides a premium monolithic ceiling look with a wide variety of layouts, low cost, quick installation and access benefits of standard exposed grid. Its narrow slotted profile makes the Fineline suspension system practically disappear into acoustical panels to form a smooth, clean ceiling plane with less exposed metal.
Fineline™ components are also included in the Logix Integrated Ceiling System which allows Designers to organize utilities along 150mm channels and select from a wide variety of layouts and panel sizes. Mitered intersections give Fineline grid the crisp architectural detailing preferred in today’s office environment. And its all-steel hot-dipped galvanized construction means strength, dimensional stability and superior corrosion resistance at low cost.
Features and Benefits
- Narrow-profile, slotted grid system with (6mm 1/4”) reveal provides streamlined appearance
- Reveal accommodates partition attachments and pendantmounted light fixtures
- Mitered intersections offer a clean, tailored appearance
- Meets or exceeds all national code requirements, including seismic.
- Optional integrated air diffuser
- Accepts metal ceiling panels for ceiling-area accents without changing grid system
- Custom colors available
- High recycled content (HRC) available
- Compatible with USG LogixTM Integrated Ceilings Systems
- All interior general use areas
- Logix Integrated Ceilings Systems