Triton 25™ is a high sound absorbing glass fibre ceiling panel designed to control unwanted noise in interior spaces. Available in a wide range of decorative acoustic finishes from Sonatex™, white, colours and perforated laminates.
Ideal for use in open plan offices, schools, call centres, libraries and other applications that require control of background noise levels and reverberation times
Check out the ASONA Sonaris App here for design possibilities using Triton Panels.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Durable and resilient Sonatex™ facer resists damage from moderate impact; chip, crack & puncture resistant
- Available in a range of decorative acoustic finishes from white or black Sonatex™, colours, prints and in perforated Sonatex™ laminates
- Very high sound absorption, Class A, αW 1.0, NRC 0.85 - 1.00
- 1200 x 1200, 2400 x 600, 1200 x 600, 600 x 600mm module
- GreenTag Certified / Level A
- Ideal for classrooms, libraries and open plan offices
Features and Benefits
- Very high sound absorption to assist with controlling reverberation
- Available in a broad range of decorative acoustic laminate finishes to better match your interior design scheme
- Panels available with strippable foil option to better protect the decorative finish during the construction phase
- Light weight, easy to work, dimensionally stable in high humidity