Triton 50™ is a high sound absorbing glass fibre ceiling panel designed to control unwanted noise in interior spaces. Available in a wide range of decorative acoustic finishes from plain & coloured Sonatex™ to perforated Sonatex™ laminates.
Ideal for suspended ceilings or direct fix over plasterboard linings to maximise sound absorption. Ideal for call centres, open plan offices, halls, classrooms, libraries etc.
Check out the ASONA Sonaris App here for design possibilities using Triton Panels.
For more information, view our resources below.
- 50 mm thick panel for superior sound absorption at low to high frequencies
- Can be suspended or direct fixed over plasterboard linings to reduce reflections from hard surfaced
- Custom sizes and colours available to order
- Low formaldehyde >0.05 gm
- Renew & recycle service available to extend product life and reduce construction waste
- Short lead times, contains 80% recycled glass waste
- Light weight, easy to install, dimensionally stable
- Green Tag Certified / Level A, low VOC
- Ideal for suspended ceilings or direct fix over plasterboard linings. Ideal for open offices, halls, classrooms, libraries etc.
Features and Benefits
- 50mm thick panel provides superior sound absorption at low to high frequencies compared to thinner absorbers
- Ideal as a high sound absorbing solution over plaster board linings
- Available in a broad range of decorative acoustic laminate finishes to better match your interior design scheme
- Panels available with strippable foil to protect decorative finish during the construction phase
- Cut to size panels available, tight tolerances
- R1.5 thermal insulation, light weight, easy to cut and trim