Triton 50™ is a high sound absorbing glass fibre ceiling panel designed to control unwanted noise in interior spaces. Triton is available in a wide range of decorative acoustic finishes from plain & coloured Sonatex™ to perforated Sonatex™ laminates.
Triton 50™ is ideal for suspended ceilings or direct fix over plasterboard linings to maximise sound absorption. Ideal for call centres, open plan offices, halls, classrooms, libraries etc.
The Triton™ ceiling panel range is a made from ISO class A, high sound absorbing glass fibre ceiling panels finished with white Sonatex™ or perforated Sonaris™ composite glass mat acoustic facing. The panels lay onto a standard T24 grid with matching tissue finish. Panel thicknesses range from 25 mm to 100 mm.
Check out the ASONA Sonaris App here for design possibilities using Triton Panels.
- 50 mm thick panel for superior sound absorption at low to high frequencies
- Can be suspended or direct fixed over plasterboard linings to reduce reflections from hard surfaced
- Custom sizes and colours available to order
- Low formaldehyde >0.05 gm
- Renew & recycle service available to extend product life and reduce construction waste
- Short lead times, contains 80% recycled glass waste
- Light weight, easy to install, dimensionally stable
- Gain Green Star credits with Triton ceilings