Triton Duo 60™ is made as a 60 mm thick dual layer composite absorber and attenuator ceiling panel with a Sonatex™ facer on a 50 mm absorber combined with a 10 mm high mass 740 kg/m³ attenuator plasterboard backer.
Designed for controlling the reverberation and speech privacy between classrooms, meeting rooms, offices and for the attenuation of rain noise under metal roofing or plenum mechanical services noise.
Check out the ASONA Sonaris App here for design possibilities using Triton Panels.
For more information, view our resources below.
- NRC 0.95 to reduce background noise and reverberation
- STC 20 dB for attenuation of air borne noise transmission
- CAC 44 for room to room privacy
- Toughened composite Sonatex™ or decorative perforated Sonatex™ facing for design choice
- GreenTag Certified
- Triton Duo 60™ is ideal for use in open office and callcentre ceilings under metal roofs to muffle rain noise whilst providing excellent absorption to reduce reverberation. Also ideal to reduce over-partition noise between rooms such as adjoining office spaces and the like.
Features and Benefits
- Very high sound absorption, NRC 0.95, αW 1.00, for reduction of background noise & reverberation
- Plasterboard backer, CTS22 dB (CAC44) reduces external and over-partition noise
- Plain Sonatex™ or perforated Sonaris™ decorative finish
- Clean white high light reflectance
- Easy to install, dimensionally stable