Triton Cloud Panel™ is a proprietary edge wrapped glass fibre, high sound absorbing acoustic panel faced with either Sonatex™ glass mat acoustic facing, 1963 woven glass fabric or wrapped in fabric.
Triton Cloud™ panel is designed as a free floating or direct fixed acoustic ceiling panel. Ideal for call centres, offices, corridors, schools, halls, gymnasiums, cafes. Triton Sound Shapes™ are designed to fit together in formations to control unwanted noise and reverberation in irregular shaped spaces & corridors.
- Glass fibre core provides very high sound absorption, NRC 1.00, ISO 11654 class A, αW 1.0
- Clean frameless look with wrapped edges
- High light reflectance in standard white, colours available
- Available in standard or custom sizes
- Can have reinforced aluminium edges or frameless
- Low embodied energy, 80% recycled content
- Available in 40,50,75,100mm thicknesses
- Large selection of fabrics available
- Width 1200mm max, length to 3000mm subject to type
- Reinforced edges or frameless options
- Call centres, offices, corridors, schools, halls, gymnasiums, cafes.
- Dimensionally stable in high humidity, special version available for use in swimming pool applications