Triton Sports™ is a high impact resistant glass fibre acoustical ceiling & wall panel with reinforced woven glass fabric facing and reflective aluminium foil backing. The system is designed to provide high sound absorption in areas subject to impact, knocks and bumps.
Triton Sports™ is ideal for use in classrooms, gymnasiums, halls, corridors etc to control reverberation and background noise levels.
- Impact resistant construction, resists damage from bumps and knocks. Chip, crack and puncture resistant facing
- High sound absorption, ideal for large volume spaces. NRC 0.95 for control of reverberation
- Made in 40 mm thickness or as a Duo 50 panel with a 10 mm plasterboard backer
- Proprietary wide faced Teetanium T38 suspension grid system with CL104 brackets secure the system against ball impact
- Can be made in a range of sizes, max width 1000 mm, length to 3000 mm
- Suitable for ceilings and for high-up level walls
- Classrooms, gymnasiums, halls, corridors