AO-Gami™ is a play on words, AO the Maori word for cloud and Gami inspired by the Japanese word, Origami.
Made from acoustically transparent, non-combustible glass fibre paper with a smooth flat durable finish, and when installed under light wells diffuses the light in a soft and translucent way.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Resilient composite glass fibre paper resists fading and moisture and is translucent (white only), allowing light to diffuse
- Available in white Sonatex™
- 350mm, 250mm & 150mm diameter tubes which can be assembled in clusters to create various visual effects
- Lightweight and easy to install
- 100% recyclable and contains 85% recycled content
- High-end corporate, civic and hospitality environments
- Light atriums
- Spaces requiring acoustical sculptural features
Features and Benefits
- Light weight sculptural feature
- Light diffusing and acoustic absorbing qualities
- Easy to install and non combustible
- Easily customised with colours and patterns to suit