Triton Fabwall™ is a pre-fabricated fabric covered acoustic wall panel with resin reinforced edges and a Sonatex™ composite impact layer. Designed for a plush high-end aesthetic. Available in a wide range of decorative fabric finishes.
Comprised of customised pre-fabricated fabric covered acoustic wall panels of varying thicknesses from 25, 40, 50, 75 to 100 mm with resin reinforced edges and a Sonatex™ composite impact layer.
For more information, view our resources below.
- High sound absorption, NRC 0.85 to NRC 1.05 for effective reduction in background noise and reverberation.
- Width to 1200 mm, length to 2400 mm.
- Resin reinforced edges.
- GreenTag certified / Level A (Sonatex, Frameless), Level C (certified fabric ranges only).
- 25 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150mm thickness options.
- Sonatex™ composite interlayer provides impact resistance and a firm smooth feel under the fabric lining.
- Smooth wrinkle free surface.
- Triton Fabwall 25™ (NRC 0.85) for small rooms.
- Triton Fabwall 50™ (NRC 1.00) is best for office, schools, halls & libraries.
- Triton Fabwall™ 75, 100 & 150 are best for maximum sound absorption from low to high frequency, large volume spaces and studios.
- Triton Fabwall 100 Bass is designed for low frequency absorption for music studios and acoustic control rooms.
Features and Benefits
- High sound absorption rating, NRC 0.85 to NRC 1.00
- Provides a soft decorative finish to interiors
- Rich pallet of fabric finishes, textures and colours
- Durable resilient composite construction
- Pre-fabricated for fast installation on site