Designed specifically to deliver a fine-textured finish for USG Boral Ensemble™ Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling.
Scroll down to watch the Ensemble™ video and download the brochure for more information.
For complete installation instructions, see USG Boral EnsembleTM Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling Technical Manual (Installation Guide).
- Mass: ≈ 10 kg/m2
- Color: White LR 0.85
- Binder: Water-based Acrylic
- Coverage: Approximately 9-10m2 per 17L pail, *Pantone colour coverage approximately 7-8m2 per pail
- pH: 9.0 to 10.0
- Weight Solids: 55 to 60%
- Packaging: 17L pails
- Drying Time: Can be recoated after 20 minutes at 24°C / 50% R.H. conditions. Drying time is dependent on temperature, humidity, and film thickness.
- Fire Hazard Properties Group 1 - Australia, Group 1s - New Zealand (AS/NZS 3837)
- Finish: Fine, white, textured finish
- Executive and board rooms
- Public Transportation
Features and Benefits
- Up to aw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 44, 50
- Light Reflectance 0.85
- Low VOC-emitting material
- Seamless surface
- No visible grid lines
- Lightweight, only 12kg per 17L pail
- Quick drying, recoar in 20-40 minutes
- Applied with pneumatic spray equipment for economical installation