Designed specifically to deliver a fine-textured finish for USG Boral Ensemble™ Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling.
Scroll down to watch the Ensemble™ video and download the brochure for more information.
For complete installation instructions, see USG Boral EnsembleTM Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling Technical Manual (Installation Guide).
- Mass: ≈ 10 kg/m2
- Color: White LR 0.85
- Binder: Water-based Acrylic
- Coverage: Approximately 9-10m2 per 17L pail, *Pantone colour coverage approximately 7-8m2 per pail
- pH: 9.0 to 10.0
- Weight Solids: 55 to 60%
- Packaging: 17L pails
- Drying Time: Can be recoated after 20 minutes at 24°C / 50% R.H. conditions. Drying time is dependent on temperature, humidity, and film thickness.
- Fire Hazard Properties Group 1 - Australia, Group 1s - New Zealand (AS/NZS 3837)
- Finish: Fine, white, textured finish
- Executive and board rooms
- Public Transportation
Features and Benefits
- Up to aw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 44, 50
- Light Reflectance 0.85
- Low VOC-emitting material
- Seamless surface
- No visible grid lines
- Lightweight, only 12kg per 17L pail
- Quick drying, recoar in 20-40 minutes
- Applied with pneumatic spray equipment for economical installation
Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Ceiling Video
Finishes - Compounds, Adhesives, Primers & Plasters
Choose from USG Boral's extensive range of high-quality and consistent jointing compounds, adhesives and other plaster-based products to transform your plasterboard joints into one seamless surface. Our new look packaging is easy to identify with matching pail labels and lid colour, volume in litres, smaller 10kg bag sizes and sealed bags for less spills.