USG Boral Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling System offers the uninterrupted look of a plasterboard ceiling with high-performance acoustics of traditional lay-in ceiling panels.
Constructed using methods similar to conventional plasterboard installation and finishing techniques, Ensemble™ Monolithic Acoustical Plasterboard Ceiling System is ideal for high-end applications.
Winner of the 2019 Australian Good Design Award for design excellence,
For more information, view our resources below and try out our PANTONE® colour picker here!
- Mass: ≈ 10 kg/m2
- Acoustic Rating: αw 0.80/NRC 0.80 and CAC 44, 50
- Fire Hazard Properties Group 1 - Australia, Group 1s - New Zealand (AS/NZS 3837)
- Finish: fine texture, available in standard white and custom PANTONE® colours
- Executive and board rooms
- Public Transportation
Features and Benefits
- Up to aw 0.70/NRC 0.70 and CAC 44, 50
- Light Reflectance 0.85
- Low VOC-emitting material
- Seamless surface
- No visible grid lines