The USG Boral Hook-On ceiling system is a demountable, concealed suspension system designed to create a smooth, continuous finish with metal, aluminium or stainless-steel panels.
With a large range of standard and customisable sizes, colours and perforations, the USG Boral Hook-on system allows for almost endless design possibilities.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Simple Hook-on design provides 100% access
- Compatible with aluminium, aluminium mesh, galvanised steel and stainless-steel panels
- High-strength components allow for the system to be designed and installed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand seismic standards (AS1170.4, NZS 1170.5 & AS/NZS 2785)
- Transportation Hubs and stations –Train, Airport and Bus
- Entertainment venues
- Commercial Offices
- Entry and lift lobbies
- Healthcare and Aged care
- Data and computer hubs
- Convention and lecture halls
Features and Benefits
- Available with Highlands flat panels or Plexus expanded mesh panels
- Available with Stainless-Steel flat or embossed unperforated panels
- Simple Hook-on design provides a flush and uncluttered finish whilst still allowing ease of access to the plenum
- Standard and customisable sizes, colours and perforations to suit your project layout and design inten
- Selection of over 44 Standard colours, 27 wood tones, custom RAL colours and stainless steel
- Selection of 50 standard or custom design perforations
- Optional antimicrobial powder coating (tested to JIS Z2801)
- Optional gloss-finish powder coating
- Can be designed and installed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand seismic standards (AS 1170.4, NZS 1170.5 & AS/NZS 2785)