The USG BORAL Plexus Mesh Series have been designed simply so they can be easily installed and demounted for full ceiling access.
The series is available in numerous mesh patterns and colours and is available in exposed or concealed systems to create customized visual effects.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Simple lay-in or concealed hook-on design provides 100% access
- Available in numerous colours and mesh patterns to create customized visual effects
- Suits Rondo DONN® Brand Exposed Grid Systems and USG Boral Hook-on Concealed system
- Compatible with suspension systems to be designed and installed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand seismic standards (AS1170.4, NZS 1170.5 & AS/NZS 2785)
- Transportation centres, including train stations and airports
- Entertainment venues
- Computer and utility rooms
- Gaming lounges
- Conference rooms
Features and Benefits
- Simple lay-in, lay-on or hook-on design provides easy access to enclosed plenums
- Available in three edge details to create customised visual effects
- Available in over 44 colours and 12 mesh patterns
- Can be designed and installed in accordance with Australian and New Zealand seismic standards (AS1170.4 & NZS1170.5)
- Suits DONN® DX™, DXT™ Centricitee™ and Hook-on suspension systems