SHEETROCK® Brand Fibreglass Drywall Tape is made with a unique cross-fibreglass construction that provides greater joint strength than conventional fibreglass mesh tapes. It can also be used to patch holes and cracks in internal walls and ceilings.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: Fibreglass Joint Tapes, Fiberglass Drywall Tape, Joint Tapes, Mesh Tapes.
- For use in a fire rated system.
- Width: 47.6 mm
- Coverage: Approx. 121 m/100 sq m of plasterboard.
- Storage: Store at a minimum temperature of 8°C
- Please note application of Fiberglass tape over plasterboard and FIBEROCK joints should be back-blocked as per Australian Standards.
- May be used for patching holes and minor cracks on internal wall and ceiling linings.
- To finish the joint, first and second coat the tape with either SHEETROCK® EasySand™ or BaseCote joint compounds
Features and Benefits
- Fewer coats of joint compound - SHEETROCK Fiberglass Drywall Tape is self-adhesive, eliminating the embedding or taping coat required with conventional paper tape
- Simpler, quicker joint finishing
- Ideal for patching small holes and cracks in plasterboard walls and ceilings