FinalCote® finishing compound is a premixed, air-drying, easy sanding compound developed specially for use as the ideal finishing coat for all plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads. It is designed to be used in conjunction with EasySand™, BaseCote® or RediBase™ jointing compounds.
It is easily applied by hand or mechanical tools and can be sanded using mechanical sanding tools.
Our FinalCote® finishing compound now comes in a smaller 4.8kg pail size.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Drying Type – Minimum 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 4.8kg and 20kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- FinalCote® has a high viscosity in the pail. It may be diluted to a workable viscosity by adding water followed by mechanical mixing.
- Can be applied with hand and mechanical tools.
- Only apply over base compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly (24 hours).
- Sand with care. Lightly sand using 180 or 220 grit paper.
Features and Benefits
- Premium grade semi - lightweight finishing compound
- Easy application by hand or with mechanical tools
- Very easy to sand by hand or with mechanical sanding tools
- Smooth finish, excellent surface for painting