RediBase™ is a premixed, drying type base compound formulated for use in hot and dry environments. The use of drying type compounds in hot and dry conditions reduces the risk of premature dry-out associated with plaster based compounds.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: Off white
- Working time: Drying Type – Min. 24 hours drying time
- Packaging: 18kg re-sealable pail
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Suitable for base coating plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads when used in conjunction with Boral Plasterboard finishing compounds
- Recommended for use as the first and second coat in USG Boral three coat jointing system
- The application of RediBase™ compound at interior temperatures less than 10°C is not recommended
- Application of plaster based setting compounds over premixed drying type compounds is not recommended
Features and Benefits
- Drying type compound specially formulated for use in a hot and dry environment
- Premixed and ready to use
- Time saving – minimal mixing and cleaning of tools
- Particularly suitable for sites with limited water access