SHEETROCK® Dust Control is a lightweight, premixed finishing compound designed for use as the final coat over plasterboard joint.
A new and unique formula that reduces the amount of respirable airborne dust during sanding.
- Faster mixing time. When additional water is necessary, Sheetrock Dust Control Lightweight Finishing Compound mixes with less effort than conventional compounds; accepts water more quickly to reduce mixing time
- Better slip, excellent bond. Features superior ease of handling, good crack- resistance, and excellent adhesion
Lessspills and waste. Better consistency minimisescompound spillage and reduces riskof staining woodwork
- Low shrinkage for finer finishing. Factory-controlled shrinkage results in finer finished work, but without the extra
labournormally required by conventional ready-mixed products
- Material: Vinyl-type formulation
- Types: Hand or mechanical application. Freezing Sensitivity: Protect from freezing
- Coverage: Approx. 38.3L/100sqm of plasterboard
- Storage: Shelf life up to nine months under good storage conditions. SHEETROCK® Dust Control should be stored under cover in a dry environment and protected from temperature extremes. Check product date-codes periodically. Rotate stock on first-in, first-out basis. Close container after each use. Keep tightly sealed
- Packaging: 19kg/17L plastic pails