SHEETROCK® Easy Sand™ mixes up to a lightweight creamy texture and is suitable for acheiving a smooth plasterboard joint finish. The low shrinkage makes it ideal for heavy fills, especially around externals and bulkheads.
SHEETROCK® Easy Sand™ is specially formulated for use in mechanical tools and for base coating plasterboard joints, internals, externals and fastener heads.
- Weighs up to 25% less than conventional setting-type base compounds.
- Easy Sand is suitable for base coating plasterboard joints, angles and fastener heads when used in conjunction with USG Boral Finishing Compounds.
- Recommended for use as the first and second coat in USG Boral 3 coat jointing system.
- Suitable by hand or mechanical tool application.
- Excellent paper-tape bond with low shrinkage.
- Check-crack resistance in heavy ﬁlls.
- Choice of setting times
- Colour: White
- Type: Setting-Type Joint Compounds
- Packaging: 16kg Bag
- Coverage: 13 kg/100sqm
- Hand or mechanical tool application.
- Use of paper tape is recommended.
- For extended working time, use Easy Sand 90.
- Allow each coat of Easy Sand to set before applying the next coat.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- Residential and commercial applications.