Sheetrock® Plus 3™ is a lightweight, premixed finishing compound designed for use as the final coat over plasterboard joints.
A high performance compound that conceals and levels well over fasteners, beads, and trims with minimal shrinkage.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: All-Purpose Joint Compounds, Lightweight All Purpose Joint Compound, Joint Compounds
- For use in a fire rated system
- Humidity Resistant
- Coverage: Approx. 38.3 L/100 sq m of plasterboard
Features and Benefits
- Faster mixing time.
- Better slip, excellent bond.
- Less spills and waste. Better consistency minimises compound spillage and reduces risk of staining woodwork
- Low shrinkage for finer finishing.