SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compound is designed for embedding paper tapes and provding excellent paper tape adhesion. Blended to a creamy and smooth consistency, SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compound provides excellent slip and workability making it suitable for use by hand or mechanical tools.
Recommended for use in environments where conditions are hot and dry, water access is limited, or where mechanical taping tools are used.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: White
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound.
- Packaging: 22kg Cartons.
- Coverage: 5 kg/100sqm
- Hand or mechanical tool application.
- Use of high quality paper-tape is strongly recommended, such as SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape.
- Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- Residential and commercial applications.
Features and Benefits
- Provides excellent slip for fast application; as a result, joint finishing is fast, easy and smooth
- Provides excellent adhesion and superior bond for embedding joint tape
- Use of Taping Joint Compound, an air-drying type compound in hot and dry conditions reduces the risk of premature dry-out associated with plaster based compounds