SHEETROCK® Total™ finishing compound is a standard weight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™
Total is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds
Total is suitable for use as the second and third coat in the USG Boral three coat jointing system.
Total can be used over plasterboard or fibre cement sheeting.
- Colour: Yellow Tint.
- Working Time: Drying Type: Minimum 24hrs or longer in adverse conditions
- Packaging: 26 Kg resealable pail
- Coverage: 44 ltr / 100 sqm board.
- Manufacture: Compound is manufactured to stringent USG Boral product quality control specifications.
- Surfaces must be clean a free of dust
- SHEETROCK® Total™ can be diluted with water for use in mechanical tools as necessary.
- Add water in 250ml increments to avoid over thinning.
- Can be applied with hand or mechanical tools
- Only apply over base compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly (24hrs)
- Total compound must be allowed to dry thoroughly (approx. 24 hours) before sanding or coating
- If needed, sand lightly with 220 grit sandpaper
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.