SHEETROCK® Total™ finishing compound is a standard weight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: Yellow Tint
- Working Time: Drying Type: Minimum 24hrs or longer in adverse conditions
- Packaging: 26 Kg resealable pail
- Coverage: 44 ltr / 100 sqm board
- Manufacture: Compound is manufactured to stringent USG Boral product quality control specifications
- Suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds.
- Suitable for use as the second and third coat in the USG Boral three coat jointing system.
- Can be used over plasterboard or fibre cement sheeting.
Features and Benefits
- Premium grade finishing compound
- Very smooth, easy to apply
- Low Shrinkage
- Easy to sand