SHEETROCK® Total Lite is a yellow tinted high-performance compound specifically formulated for the professional joint flushers in mind and is suitable for applying as a second and finishing coat.
Total Lite compound is specifically formulated to provide superior workability; including slick application, good open time, excellent crack resistance and easy sanding.
- SHEETROCK® Total Lite Finishing Compound is a low-shrinkage ready-mix compound recommended for use in second and third coats over SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compounds or RediBase™.
- Excellent workability (including better slip and pull).
- Low shrinkage.
- Easy sanding.
- Yellow tinted.
- Colour: Yellow
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound.
- Packaging: 21kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 9kg/100sqm
- Hand or mechanical tool application.
- Use as second and finishing coat in conjunction with Easy Sand, BaseCote or RediBase compound for taping.
- Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- Residential and commercial applications.