SHEETROCK® Total Lite™ finishing compound is a lightweight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of conventional-weight compound but is up to 25% lighter and results in less shrinkage and is easy to sand.
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ and RediBase™ compounds
- Total Lite is suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds
Lite is suitable for use as the second and third coat USG inthe Boral three coat . jointingsystem
- Total Lite can be used over plasterboard or
- Colour: Yellow Tint
- Working Time: Drying Type: Minimum 24hrs or longer in adverse conditions
- Packaging: 21kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 38.3 ltr / 100 sqm board
- Manufacture: Compound is manufactured to stringent USG Boral product quality control specifications
- Surfaces must be clean a free of dust
- SHEETROCK® Total Lite™ can be diluted with water for use in mechanical tools as necessary.
- Add water in 250ml increments to avoid over thinning.
- Can be applied with hand or mechanical tools.
- Only apply over base compounds that have been allowed to dry thoroughly (24hrs)
- Total Lite compound must be allowed to dry thoroughly (approx. 24 hours) before sanding or coating
- If needed, sand lightly with 220 grit sandpaper
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use