SHEETROCK® Brand UltraLightweight Finishing Joint Compound is up to 10% lighter than USG Boral alternatives. It is ideal for filling (second coat) and finishing over plasterboard joints, fasteners and angles.
Designed specifically with the ﬁnishing contractor in mind, this compound allows greater control and accuracy with less fatigue at the end of the day.
- SHEETROCK® UltraLightweight Finishing Compound is a low-shrinkage ready-mix compound recommended for use in second and third coats over SHEETROCK® Taping Joint Compounds or RediBase™.
- Easy workability, excellent slip and low shrinkage.
- Can be used directly from the container
- Requires only minimal mixing, thinning, and retempering
- Light yellow tinted.
- Very easy sanding (220 mesh sanding)
- Colour: Light Yellow
- Type: Air-Drying Type Joint Compound.
- Packaging: 17kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 8kg/100sqm
- Hand or mechanical tool application.
- Use as second and finishing coat in conjunction with Easy Sand™, BaseCote™ or RediBase™ compound for taping.
- Allow each coat to completely dry before applying the next coat.
- Thoroughly clean all tools and equipment after use.
- Residential and commercial applications.