Plaster for casting of molds for ceramic products and plastercraft replications.
Ceraplast™ is a fine specialist plaster used to produce working or slip molds for ceramic products and sanitary wares. It is also suitable for modelling and plastercraft replications.
- Easy to use
- Short set time
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – 20 -30 minutes knife-set time.
- Packaging: 20kg bags.
- Compressive Strength*: Wet 6000kPa (min) Dry 13000kPa (min)
- Linear Expansion*: 0.05-0.25%
- Surface Area: 5000 cm2/g (min)
- S.G.: 2.63
- Solubility: 0.6g/100ml
- Decomposition Temperature: 163o C
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- Values determined at water/plaster ratio of 65ml/100g
- When using Ceraplast™, it is important to record the water/plaster ratio used in trials so that mixes can be adjusted according experience.
- Strength, hardness and density of a plaster cast are directly related to the quantity of water used for gauging, which should be kept to a workable minimum.