Pottery Plaster is a fine specialist plaster designed for use in casting of molds for ceramic products and plaster-craft replications.
It is ideal for slip casting of sanitary ware and statuary, and for the manufacture of compression molds used in slab casting of tableware.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – 10 -12 minutes knife-set time
- Packaging: 20kg bags.
- Compressive Strength*: Wet 6000kPa (min), Dry 13,000kPa (min)
- Linear Expansion*: 0.05 - 0.25%
- Surface Area: 5000 cm2/g (min)
- S.G.: 2.63
- Solubility: 0.6g/100ml
- Decomposition Temperature: 163oC
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- *Values determined at water/plaster ratio of 65ml/100g.
- Suitable for use in slip molds for ceramic pieces, plaster models and craft replicas
- Also suitable for the manufacture of compression molds in the slab casting of crockery and tableware
Features and Benefits
- High strength
- Easy to use for mold casting
- Suitable for compression molds