Fiberock® Aqua-Tough™ Panels are a unique, gypsum fibre product that includes a water-resistant core for supreme durability and superior performance. Easy to cut and install, these panels are highly desirable and durable in wet and dry environments alike.
FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels are high-performance panels that resist moisture, mould and fire as well as dents and penetration. Use FIBEROCK® Aqua-Tough™ Interior Panels on walls, ceilings and exterior dry soffit applications where you need a smooth surface for paint or for ceramic tiling in wet areas.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: Interior Panels, Fiber-Reinforced Gypsum Panels
- Edge Profile(s): Beveled Edge, Square Edge, Tapered Edge
- Ideal for fire rated systems and wet areas
- Auditoriums/Gymnasiums, Cafeterias, Classrooms, Convention/Meeting Rooms, Corridors/Hallways, Department Stores/Boutiques, Dormitories, Garages, Grocery Stores, Laboratories, Hospital Rooms, Mechanical Rooms, Patient Rooms, Restrooms, Stairways/Elevator Shafts, Warehouses
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional impact resistance; when compared with plasterboard linings
- Fire rated wall systems up to 60 minutes (single layer) and 120 minutes (2 layers)
- High mass gives superior noise control, including inter-tenancy rated systems
- Excellent substrate for paint and tiles and a number of abrasion resistant coatings
- Paperless board means no paper face to scratch, tear, de-laminate or feed mould
- Suitable fixtures can be attached to linings without the need to screw into studs or noggings
- Water resistance superior to plasterboard linings
- Mould resistance superior to plasterboard linings
- Certified, recycled content of 95%