Multistop™ 3 is an excellent solution for projects demanding multiple functioning applications from internal linings. Multistop™ 3 is suitable for a wide range of wall and ceiling applications, and is ideal for high traffic areas requiring fire, impact and sound resistance.
For high foot traffic areas or places subject to frequent bumps, including school or office corridors and gymnasiums, we recommend Multistop™ 3HI (high impact), equipped with embedded mesh for even greater resistance.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Thickness: 13mm
- Paper Colour: Light Green
- Multistop™ 3 plasterboard contains a minimum of 10% overall recycled content, is certified by Good Environmental Choice Australia (GECA) and may contribute to the achievement of Green Star Points
- Suitable for commercial and institutional project specifications such as: Libraries / Reception Areas / Music Rooms / Auditoriums / Multi Residential / Office / Retail Fit Outs
Features and Benefits
- Impact resistance
- Fire resistance
- High acoustic performance
- May contribute to the achievement of Green Star points