SHEETROCK® HD is USG Boral’s state-of-the-art 13mm plasterboard. Utilising a unique patented formulation, SHEETROCK HD features the benefits of traditional SHEETROCK such as superior flexural strength and score 'n' snap, yet has been specifically engineered to meet acoustic requirements for commercial and residential applications.
SHEETROCK HD Plasterboard is available with two edge profiles with lengths up to 6 metres to minimise jointing, providing a surface suitable to a wide range of decorative finishes.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Thickness: 13mm
- Edge Profiles: Recessed Edge, Recessed Edge/Square Edge
- Weight: 8.5 kg/m² (nominal)
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial applications for non-fire rated wall systems.
Features and Benefits
- High Density core for improved acoustic performance
- Internal wall and ceiling applications
- Flat surface suitable for decorative finishes
- GECA accreditation