SHEETROCK® Ceiling Plasterboard is USG Boral’s newest re-engineered lightweight alternative to Unispan® Plasterboard. This gypsum plasterboard has a high strength-to-weight composite design with an innovative core technology encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner. It is ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial internal ceiling applications where fire resistance ratings, impact and water resistance are not required.
SHEETROCK® Ceiling Plasterboard is light, easy to score and snap, and has excellent sag resistance.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edge Profiles: Recessed edge
- Length: Up to 6m
- Weight: 5.9 kg/m² (nominal)
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial ceiling applications for non-fire rated wall systems.
Features and Benefits
- Light weight, easy to install and handle
- Superior sag resistance
- Easy score and snap
- Internal ceiling applications
- Surface suitable for various types of decorative finishes