SHEETROCK® Wall Plasterboard is USG Boral’s newest engineered lightweight alternative to Regular 10mm Plasterboard.
WINNER Global Gypsum Product of the Year at the Global Gypsum Awards 2016 - USG Boral SHEETROCK® Plasterboard is recognised as the leading product in innovation, quality and effectiveness of product, as well as the fit to market need.
Encased in a 100% recycled paper liner, the high strength to board weight composite core design delivers an easy score and snap .
SHEETROCK® Wall Plasterboard is available in lengths up to 6 metres to minimise jointing and provides a surface suitable to a wide range of decorative finishes.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Thickness: 10mm
- Edge Profiles: Recessed edge, Recessed edge/Square edge
- Weight: 5.4 kg/m² (nominal)
- Ideal for use in residential and commercial applications for non-fire rated wall systems
- Internal wall applications
Features and Benefits
- Light weight, easy to install and handle
- Easy score and snap
- Surface suitable for a wide range of decorative finishes