1. By entering the “Rondo and USG Boral Unbreakable Hilux Promotion” (‘Promotion’), each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these conditions of entry ('Conditions of Entry').
2. The promoter is USG BORAL Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 231 976) of 251 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 ('Promoter').
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on 1 July 2016 and ends at 11.59pm on 30 November 2016 (‘Promotion Period’). Any references to time in these Conditions of Entry are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
4. Entry to the Promotion is open to USG Boral customers with a registered address in Australia (‘Eligible Entrant’). Eligible Entrants can be existing USG Boral account customers or cash sale customers. If Eligible Entrants are account customers, they must be trading within their payment terms, found on their credit terms and conditions, at all times during the Promotion Period and at date of the prize draws to be eligible to win.
5. Employees of the Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate and employees' immediate families and the Promoter's suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion, resellers (including hardware stores operating as part of a chain and independent distributers) are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
6. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a. Purchase and collect or take delivery of both;
i. Rondo product and
ii. USG Boral SHEETROCK® plasterboard or
any one of the USG Boral base, finishing and all-purpose compounds
in one transaction to the invoice value of $200 (incl. GST) at participating USG Boral company-owned retail outlets in Australia (NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, NT, WA, TAS and SA). Every $200 invoiced (incl. GST) gains one entry into the competition.
b. account customers that qualify will automatically be entered into the draw to win. Cash sale customers who wish to enter the promotion will need to provide their contact details to be placed into the cash sale order at the USG Boral retail outlet that they are purchasing from ('Eligible Entry') on or before 30 November 2016; and
c. retain an original or photocopy of the receipt/invoice/statement they receive from each Eligible Entry transaction as proof of purchase to redeem prizes.
7. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion as many times as they like but there is a limit of one prize per Eligible Entrant.
8. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. If the winning entry is an existing USG Boral account customer, the winner will be the person or persons named on the account and it is at their discretion how the prize is distributed.
9. All products are subject to availability and while stocks last.
10. There will be two (2) manual prize draws as follows:
All entries earned on purchase made until 11:59pm 15 September 2016
29 September 2016 ('First Draw')
All entries earned on purchase made until 11:59pm 30 November 2016
15 December 2016 ('Second Draw')
11. The winner of each prize draw will be selected by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter at 57-87 Lockwood Road, Erskine Park, NSW at 3:00pm on the dates above. The Eligible Entrant with the first valid entry drawn at each draw will receive the prize.
12. Entries received between 1 July 2016 and 15 September 2016 will be eligible for the First Draw. Any entries that do not win the First Draw will automatically go into the Second Draw. Entries received between 1 July 2016 and 30 November 2016 will go into the Second Draw. Winners of the First Draw will not be eligible for the Second Draw. Only one (1) prize per winner will be awarded.
13. First Prize consists of the following:
· 2016 Eclipse Black 4x4 Toyota Hilux SR5 2.8L T/Diesel Automatic Double Cab Pick-Up Ute (Black Fabric Trim) and the following accessories from Toyota:
o All weather mats: front (PZQ2089100) and rear (PZQ2089160)
o Nudge Bar Stainless Steel (PZQ2989340)
o Tow Bar Kit-Short Tongue – with flat plug (PZQ6400251)
o 18” Alloy Wheels and Tyres (PZQ8089000)
o Tray/Ute Rubber Mat (PZQ2089150)
o Roof Racks (Aero Type) – 2 Set Bar (PZQ3089050)
o Street Legal Window Tint x 2
· 12 months registration (in the winner’s state of residence)
· CTP No ABN
· Plates white traditional
· Stamp duty
· Full tank of fuel
Note: There are no other on road costs associated with the First Prize.
First Prize is valued at $59,500 per vehicle (RRP incl. GST) (based on purchase and registration in NSW as at 12 April 2016, this value may vary with the state the vehicle is being registered in). The total first prize pool is valued at $119,000 (RRP incl. GST) for two vehicles.
14. In addition to qualifying for the First Prize, customers that visit a store to make their purchase will also be eligible to win an “In Store Prize”. Only customers that come into the store can participate in a chance to win this prize.
In Store Prize consists of the following:
Eligible Entrants will also be given a ‘rub and win’ card for each eligible transaction made at a participating USG Boral store within the Promotional Period with a chance of winning 1 in 300 prizes. The In Store Prize is 2 bags of USG Boral BaseCote™ (45, 60 and 90) (20kg) valued at $54.64 each (RRP incl. GST). Customers have the option to choose two of any of the three USG Boral BaseCote™ products; USG Boral BaseCote™ 45, USG Boral BaseCote™ 60 or USG Boral BaseCote™ 90.
The total In Store Prize pool is valued at $32,784 (incl. GST). There are 300 winning cards in a total of 8000 cards to be distributed for the Promotion. Once the 8000 are exhausted, no more cards will be printed. In Store Prizes must be collected by 30 November, 2016.
15. The total promotion prize pool is $151,784 (incl. GST).
16. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. Entrants may be requested by the Promoter to supply proof of identity, address and eligibility to enter or win, including presentation of receipt.
17. All winners will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the First Draw and Second Draw dates, respectively. The names of the prize winners will be published in The Australian Newspaper on 4 October 2016 and the 20 December 2016 and published on the USG Boral website for 3 months from each of the draw dates consecutively.
18. In the event that a Prize is not accepted or claimed within 3 months of each applicable draw (and the original winner was not from Western Australia), subject to any written directions given by a relevant lotteries or gaming authority, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw at 3:00pm on 20 Janurary 2017 (Draw 1) and 3rd April 2017 (Draw 2) respectively at the same location as the original draws as is necessary to distribute any remaining Prizes. Any winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 days of the re-draw and their name published in The Australian Newspaper on 24 Janurary 2017 (re-draw 1) and the 7 April 2017 (re-draw 2) and published on the USG Boral website for 3 months from each of the draw dates consecutively.
19. If the original winner of a Prize is a resident of Western Australia, the Promoter will hold the unclaimed Prize until 1 year after the applicable draw (either 15 September 2017 or 15 December 2017) and, in the event it has not been claimed by that date, the Promoter will seek directions from the Western Australia Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor.
20. Winners are to collect their Prize from the store from which they purchased the selected USG Boral SHEETROCK® plasterboard and Rondo products as part of the Eligible Entry in clause 6 of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter will notify the winners when the Prize will be available to collect in store. Prizes will be available for collection from the relevant stores within 12 weeks.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an additional reserve entry in the event an invalid entry is drawn (deemed invalid by the Promoter). The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All other costs associated with the Prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant lotteries or gaming authority.
23. If the Promotion is not able to run as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other improper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion and subject to any written directions provided by the relevant lotteries or gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these Conditions of Entry.
24. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanism or electronic means that enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
25. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each participant and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to transmission interruption, communications failure or other such reasons. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
27. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death whether direct, indirect, special or consequential that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or by accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to minimum allowable by law).
28. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any damage to Prizes in transit.
http://usgboral.com/en_au/legal.html#privacy and may be stored on servers located in Australia and overseas.
30. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to the Promoter at email@example.com.
31. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
32. Competition details, prizes and these Conditions of Entry are available at www.usgboral.com and will be available on this website for the duration of the Promotion.
33. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation, which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
34. Images used in promotional material are indicative only and may not represent actual prize.
35. Authorised by NSW permit number: LTPS/16/04126, ACT permit number: 16/01012, SA permit number: T16/897,
36. © 2016 USG BORAL. All rights reserved. The trademarks USG BORAL, INNOVATION INSPIRED BY YOU and BaseCote are trademarks of USG Boral Building Products or one or more of its affiliates. SHEETROCK is a trademark owned by United States Gypsum Company and used under license.
37. RONDO® is a registered trademark of Rondo Building Services Pty Ltd. ABN 69 000 289 207