1. By entering the “Stay Cool with Fletcher Insulation Promotion” (‘Promotion’), each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these conditions of entry ('Conditions of Entry').
2. The promoter is USG BORAL Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 231 976) of 251 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 ('Promoter').
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on 16 February 2017 and ends at 11.59pm on 6 April 2017 (‘Promotion Period’). Any references to time in these Conditions of Entry are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
4. Entry to the Promotion is open to customers of the Promoter with a registered address in Australia, who either:
a. have an existing account with the Promoter ('Account Customer'); or
b. make a cash purchase with the Promoter during the Promotion Period ('Cash Sale Customer'), (‘Eligible Entrant’).
5. Account Customers must be complying with their payment terms, as set out in the credit terms and conditions, at all times during the Promotion Period and at the date of the prize draw to be eligible to win.
6. Employees of the Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate and employees' immediate families and the Promoter's suppliers and agencies associated with the Promotion, resellers (including hardware stores operating as part of a chain and independent distributers) and publicly listed companies are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
7. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, purchase and collect or take delivery of one or more Fletcher Insulation products with an invoice value of at least $100 (incl GST) at participating Promoter-owned retail outlets in Victoria and Tasmania ('Eligible Purchase'). Every $100 (incl GST) invoiced to an Eligible Entrant for Eligible Purchases during the Promotion Period gains one entry into the Promotion ('Eligible Entry'), subject to paragraphs 8 and 9 below.
8. Account Customers will automatically be entered into the Promotion for each Eligible Entry, unless the Account Customer choses to opt out by advising the Promoter in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Cash Sale Customers will be entered into the Promotion for each Eligible Entry, only if they provide their contact details to be placed into the cash sale order at the time of the Eligible Purchase.
10. Eligible Entrants must retain an original or photocopy of the receipt/invoice/statement they receive from each Eligible Purchase as proof of purchase to redeem prizes.
11. Eligible Entrants may enter the Promotion as many times as they like but there is a limit of one prize per Eligible Entrant.
12. Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. If the winning entry is an Account Customer, the winner will be the person or persons named on the account and it is at their discretion how the prize is distributed.
13. All products are subject to availability and while stocks last.
14. One winning entry will be drawn for each participating Promoter-owned retail outlet in Victoria and Tasmania. The pool of Eligible Entries for each draw will only consist of the Eligible Entries from each individual store.
15. The store from which the Eligible Entry will be drawn is the store where the Eligible Purchase was made, as stated on the invoice.
16. The winner of each prize draw will be selected by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter at 150 Salmon Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 3:00pm on 11 April 2017. The Eligible Entrant with the first valid entry drawn at each draw will receive the prize. However, a person will cease to be an Eligible Entrant and will not receive a Prize if, at any time (including after a relevant draw), they indicate that they do not (or no longer) accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
17. Each prize consists of the following items:
a. Weber Q Premium in Black (Q2200AU) $449:00 RRP;
b. Weber small 3 sided Grill Brush $21:95 RRP;
c. Weber 3 piece Stainless Steel tool set $64:95 RRP;
d. Weber Q roasting Trivet $37:95 RRP; and
e. Weber Q convection tray Pack $13:95 RRP,
18. The recommended retail prices listed above are inclusive of GST and are current at the commencement of the Promotion Period. The Promoter is not liable for any variation in the value of the Prize or the recommended retail prices of any items that comprise the Prize. As at the commencement of the Promotion Period, the total recommended retail price value of the Prize is $587.80 (incl GST) and the total Promotion prize pool is $5,290.20 (incl GST).
19. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification by the Promoter. Entrants may be requested by the Promoter to supply proof of identity, address and eligibility to enter or win, including presentation of receipt.
20. All winners will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the Draw dates. The names of the Prize winners will be published in The Herald Sun on Thursday 13th April 2017 and published on the USG Boral website for 3 consecutive months from the draw dates.
21. In the event that a Prize is not accepted (including if a person does not accept these Conditions of Entry) or claimed within 3 months of the applicable draw, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw at 3:00pm on 11 July 2017 at the same location as the original draws as is necessary to distribute any remaining Prizes. Any winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 days of the re-draw and their name published in The Herald Sun Newspaper on 18 July 2017 and published on the USG Boral website for 3 months.
22. Winners must collect their Prize from the store from which they made the Eligible Purchase, unless the winner would incur a substantial cost to collect the Prize from that store. The Promoter will notify the winners when the Prize will be available to collect in store. Prizes will be available for collection from the relevant stores no later than 28 days after the draw.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an additional reserve entry in the event an invalid entry is drawn (deemed invalid by the Promoter). The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All other costs associated with the Prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Where a Prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that item another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to any necessary approval from a relevant lotteries or gaming authority.
25. If the Promotion is not able to run as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other improper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion and subject to any binding directions provided by the relevant lotteries or gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these Conditions of Entry.
26. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanism or electronic means that enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each participant and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to transmission interruption, communications failure or other such reasons. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
29. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death whether direct, indirect, special or consequential that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or by accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to minimum allowable by law).
31. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to the Promoter at email@example.com.
32. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
33. Competition details, prize information and these Conditions of Entry are available at www.usgboral.com and will be available on this website for the duration of the Promotion.
34. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation that may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
© 2017 USG BORAL. All rights reserved. The trademarks USG BORAL, INNOVATION INSPIRED BY YOU are trademarks of USG Boral Building Products or one or more of its affiliates.