Who is USG Boral
About USG Boral
ACOUSTIC PANELS & CEILING TILES
ACOUSTIC SUSPENSION SYSTEM
DRYWALL SUSPENSION SYSTEM
USG Boral Steel Stud & Track System (New Zealand)
Rondo® Metal Components
Using innovative core technology, SHEETROCK® Cove is 5% lighter than previous USG Boral Cove products and has high strength-to-weight composite design. Encased in a strong 100% recycled paper liner, SHEETROCK® Cove provides a rigid cornice making carrying, handling and installing easy.
DIY Cornice Adhesive
DIY Patching Plaster
Total Joint Finish
Tools & Accessories
Wet Area Solutions
Fireclad® Fire-rated External Wall System
Partiwall® Separating Wall System
Quiet Living™ System
For Architects / Designers
We believe we can change the way buildings are designed, built and occupied by delivering innovations that help you work smarter, do more and build better.
For Builders / Installers
Proudly Supporting those who Build, every step of the way.
Our plastering products, tools & accessories are designed for the home renovator/builder making minor alterations or repairs to plasterboard walls & ceilings.
Resources & Tools
Acoustic Ceilings e-Estimator
TecASSIST™ - USG Boral
News & Promotions – USG Boral
Looking for product documents?
Try our Document Finder
TERMS & CONDITIONS – Win with WETSTOP™ 2019
1. By entering the Win with WETSTOP™ 2019 Promotion ('Promotion'), each entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these conditions of entry (‘Conditions of Entry’).
2. The promoter is USG BORAL Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN 84 004 231 976) of 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207 ('Promoter'). The telephone number relating to the Promotion is 03 9214 2179. NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/37450. ACT Permit Number T19/04113. SA Licence Number T19/1477.
3. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on 9 September 2019 and ends at 11.59pm on 30 November 2019 (‘Promotion Period’). Any references to time in these Conditions of Entry are a reference to Australian Eastern Standard Time.
4. Subject to clause 5 below, entry to the Promotion is open to customers of the Promoter aged 18 years and over, with a registered address in Australia, and who either:
a. have an existing account with the Promoter ('Account Customer'); or
b. make a cash purchase with the Promoter during the Promotion Period ('Cash Sale Customer').
5. Account Customers must be complying with their payment terms as set out in their credit terms and conditions, at all times during the Promotion Period and at the date of the prize draws to be eligible to win.
6. The following customers are ineligible to enter the Promotion:
a. employees of the Promoter, its shareholders, their related bodies corporate and employees' immediate families;
b. the Promoter’s resellers;
c. hardware stores;
d. the Promoter's suppliers;
e. agencies associated with the Promotion; and
f. publicly listed companies.
7. Eligible Entrants must purchase one or more USG Boral WETSTOP™ products with a total purchase price of at least $50 (incl GST) in one transaction from a participating USG Boral trade store or participating Mitre 10, Home Timber & Hardware, Thrifty Link and True Value store, during the Promotional Period to enter ('Eligible Purchase'). Every $50 (incl GST) spent by an Eligible Entrant on Eligible Purchases Eligible Purchase made by an Eligible Entrant (whether incurred in the one or multiple transactions , in one transaction, comprising WETSTOP™ products with a total purchase price of at least $50 (incl GST)) during the Promotion Period, gains one entry in the Promotion ('Eligible Entry'), subject to these terms and conditions.
8. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotion Period, complete fully and submit the online entry form. The online entry form can be found at www.usgboral.com/au/winwithwetstop.
9. Account CustomersEligible Entrants are required to fill out the form for each Eligible Purchase they make to grant a subsequent entry into the Promotion.
Cash Sale Customers are required to submit the form for each eligible purchase during the Promotion Period.
10. There are three major and five minor prizes to be drawn. The major prize is a Dewalt 5 Piece Combo Kit with Bonus Esky valued at $1,999 RRP. The minor prize is a Pre-paid EFTPOS Gift Card valued at $250.
11. There is a Mmaximum of one major prize winner from each participating store.
12. The winner of each prize will be selected by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter at 251 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207. The prize will be drawn at 1:00pm on 13 December 2019. The Eligible Entrants with the first three valid entriesy drawn will win one Dewalt 5 Piece Combo Kit with Bonus Eskymajor prize each and the five thereafter will win one $250 Pre-paid EFTPOS Gift Cardminor prize each. If an entry is drawn from an Eligible Entrant who made their Eligible Purchase at the same store as a major prize winner (whose entry has already been drawn), that entry will be deemed invalid for the purposes of winning a major prize, consistent with clause 11, and further entries will be drawn as required. However, aA person will cease to be an Eligible Entrant and will not receive a prize if, at any time (including after a relevant draw), they indicate that they do not (or no longer) accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
13. All entries to the Promotion may be subject to verification for their eligibility by the Promoter. Eligible Entrants may be requested by the Promoter to supply proof of identity, proof of address and eligibility (including proof of their Eligible Purchase(s) in the form of an original or photocopy of the receipt/invoice/statement they received) to enter or redeem a prize.
1.Maximum of one major prize winner from each participating store.
14. All winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 business days after the applicable draw date. The name of each prize winner, will be published on the USG Boral website for 28 days from the draw date of 13 December 2019.
15. In the event that a prize is not accepted (including if a person does not accept these Conditions of Entry) or claimed within 3 months after the applicable draw, the relevant winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw at 1:00pm on 13 March 2020 at the same location as the original draw as is necessary to distribute any remaining prizes. Any winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within 2 business days of the applicable re-draw and their name published on the USG Boral website for 28 days from 13 March 2020.
16. Prizes will be delivered to the winners within one month of being accepted or claimed by the prize winner.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an additional reserve entry in the event an invalid entry is drawn (deemed invalid by the Promoter) or the prize winner does not collect the prize within 3 months after the applicable draw date. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. All other trivial costs associated with the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Where a prize item is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, the Promoter may substitute for that item another item of equal or higher value to be determined by the Promoter, subject to any necessary approval from a relevant lotteries or gaming authority.
19. If the Promotion is not able to run as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other improper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion and subject to any binding directions provided by the relevant lotteries or gaming authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and these Conditions of Entry.20. The use of any automated entry software or other mechanism or electronic means that enables an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with the Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupt or misdirected entries, receipts, claims or correspondence due to transmission interruption, communications failure or other such reasons. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
23. The Promoter, its shareholders, and their related bodies corporate (including their employees, officers and agents) will not be liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death whether direct, indirect, special or consequential that may be suffered or incurred in connection with the Promotion or by accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
25. If an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, the Eligible Entrant must promptly notify the Promoter of the relevant change. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be in writing and directed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material for an unlimited time and without remuneration.
27. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation that may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
© 2019 USG BORAL. All rights reserved. The trademarks USG BORAL, INNOVATION INSPIRED BY YOU are trademarks of USG Boral Building Products or one or more of its affiliates.