HalcyonTM ClimaPlusTM Fiberglass
Built to last, these low-maintenance, lightweight fiberglass panels offer exceptional noise reduction and excellent light reflection.
Halcyon™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels, Planks and large sizes are mold and sag resistant. Easy to install and clean, their noise reduction properties and high light reflectance values make these tiles perfect for open plan offices as well as reception and lobby areas.
A non-directional pattern offers a cleaner look, with fast and more efficient installation.
Meets low-emitting emission test criteria prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
- ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand temperature and humidity conditions up to 49°C/99% relative humidity without visible sagging when used with a USG T-bar grid suspension system.
- Excellent sound absorption and protection.
- High light reflectance, reduces light fixtures and energy use.
- Excellent light reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use with up to 80%.
- Lightweight, construction cost saving.
- Available in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution.
- Contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial additive on the face and back of the panel that provides resistance against the growth of mold and mildew.
- Exceptional noise reduction with NRC values up to 1.00 for open plan offices.
- Can be washed or scrubbed and are impact scratch resistant.
- A non-directional uniformed visual reduces installation time and waste.
- Panel Size: 593 x 593mm., 593 x 1194mm., 593 x 1794mm.
- Thickness: 19mm., 25mm.
- Grids Spacing: 600 x 600mm., 600 x 1200mm., 600 x 1800mm.
- Edge Profile(s): Fineline, Shadowline, Square,
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): Up to 1.00
- Ceiling Attenuation Class(CAC): 20-35 dB
- Light Reflection (LR): 0.88
- Thermal Resistance: R 3.3 - 6.6
- Fire Resistance: Class A : Flame Spread 25, Smoke developed : 50
- Weight: 1.85 - 3.32 kg / M2
- Sustainability: up to 34% recycled material.
- Open-plan offices
- Offices with indirect lighting
- Waiting Rooms/ Nurses stations
- Media Rooms