MarsTM Healthcare ClimaPlusTM
Create environmentally friendly healthcare spaces that brighten even the shortest of hospital stays.
Mars™ Healthcare ClimaPlus™ acoustical panels have a water repellent membrane designed to be durable and deliver excellent noise reduction, sag resistance and high light reflectance.
A non-directional pattern offers a cleaner look, with fast and more efficient installation.
Meets low-emitting emission test criteria prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
- ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand temperature and humidity conditions up to 49°C/99% relative humidity without visible sagging when used with a USG T-bar grid suspension system.
- Excellent sound absorption and protection.
- High light reflectance, reduces light fixtures and energy use.
- Excellent light reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use with up to 80%.
- Lightweight, construction cost saving.
- Available in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution.
- Contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial additive on the face and back of the panel that provides resistance against the growth of mold and mildew.
- High NRC (.70) for excellent sound control.
- High light reflective finish (LR .89) reducing light fixtures and energy use.
- Washable and soil-resistant finish.
- Impact and scratch resistant.
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food processing areas.
- Panel size: 593 x 593mm., 593 x 1194mm.
- Thickness: 19mm.
- Grid Spacing: 600 x 600mm., 600 x 1200mm.
- Edge Profile(s): Square edge, Shadowline Tapered, Fineline Bevel
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.70
- Ceiling Attenuation Class(CAC): 35 dB
- Light Reflection (LR): 0.90
- Thermal Resistance: R Factor 2.2 (BTU units)
- Fire Resistance: Class A : Flame Spread 25, Smoke developed : 50
- Weight : 5.70 - 6.10 kg / M2
- Sustainability: up to 77% recycled material.
- Patient rooms
- Treatment rooms
- Nurses' stations
- Kitchen/food-prep areas