OlympusTM ClimaPlusTM (Concealed / Semi-Concealed)
OlympusTM ClimaPlusTM (Concealed / Semi-Concealed) creates a uniformed look with high reflectivity.
A non-directional pattern offers a cleaner look, with fast and more efficient installation.
Meets low-emitting emission test criteria prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
- ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand temperature and humidity conditions up to 49°C/99% relative humidity without visible sagging when used with a USG T-bar grid suspension system.
- Excellent sound absorption and protection.
- Reduce thermal transfer and energy loss.
- Excellent light reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use with up to 80%.
- Lightweight, construction cost saving.
- Available in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution.
- Fine-textured acoustic panel creates a clean and upscale appearance.
- High reflectivity, decreases lighting requirements, saves energy, alleviates eye fatigue.
- Features a sharp, uniformed look.
- Contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial additive on the face and back of the panel that provides resistance against the growth of mold and mildew.
- Panel size: 300 x 1200mm., 300 x 1800mm., 300 x 2400mm., 400 x 1800mm., 400 x 2400mm.
- Thickness: 15mm. , 19mm.
- Edge Profile(s): Square Edge , Besk, S-Besk
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.55 - 0.60
- Ceiling Attenuation Class(CAC): 33dB
- Light Reflection (LR): 0.85
- Thermal Resistance: 1.7
- Fire Resistance: class A : Flame Spread 25, Smoke developed : 50
- Weight: 4.60 - 5.70 kg / M2
- Sustainability: up to 42%, 60% recycled material.
- Retail stores