Pin PerfTM ClimaPlusTM (HIGH NRC)
Pin PerfTM ClimaPlusTM (High NRC) is a fine, coarse and randomly perforated acoustic panel that creates a clean and simple look in a professional setting.
A non-directional pattern offers a cleaner look, with fast and more efficient installation.
Meets low-emitting emission test criteria prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
- Fine, coarse and random perforations.
- ClimaPlus 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand temperature and humidity conditions up to 49°C/99% relative humidity without visible sagging when used with a USG T-bar grid suspension system.
- Excellent sound absorption and protection.
- Reduce thermal transfer and energy loss.
- Excellent light reflective finish reduces light fixtures and energy use with up to 80%.
- Lightweight, construction cost saving.
- Contains a broad-spectrum antimicrobial additive on the face and back of the panel that provides resistance against the growth of mold and mildew.
- Available in optimized recycled content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution.
- Panel size: 593 x 593mm., 593 x 1194mm.
- Thickness: 19mm.
- Grid Spacing: 600 x 600mm., 600 x 1200mm.
- Edge Profile(s): Square edge, Shadowline Tapered, Fineline Bevel
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.70
- Ceiling Attenuation Class(CAC): 33-35 dB
- Light Reflection (LR): 0.88
- Thermal Resistance: R-1.7
- Fire Resistance: Class A : Flame Spread 25, Smoke developed : 50
- Weight: 5.70 - 6.10 kg / M2
- Sustainability: up to 57% recycled material.
- Retail stores