EchoBloc ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with T-bar studs. Comes with a pre-painted white coating and geometric perforated design with GlassMat at its back. Provides a modern and attractive look.
Reduces sound reflection in the room with an NRC of between 0.40-0.75 decibels*
Designed to be installed with USG DX ll 38 mm T-bar studs to gives you a smooth, seamless and high quality appearance.
- Reduce sound reflection in the room with an NRC of between 0.40-0.75 decibels*
- Comes with a pre-painted white coating from the factory. Seamless and ready to be installed.
- Provides a modern look with 3 available geometric patterns.
- Corner lap siding makes it easy to install, relocate, maintain and use.
- Incombustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- Easy to install and cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- Board Type: Standard
- Edge style: Tapered edge
- Pattern: Micro Punch (small square hole , size of hole 3x3 mm.),
Square 12 (large square hole ,size of hole 12x12 mm.),
Circle 6 (hole circle ,size of hole diameter 6 mm.)
- Weight: 10.7 kg./Sq.m.
- Fire Prevention: Incombustible
- Sound Absorption: NRC 0.40-0.75 decibels*: ASTM C423
* Install with 2"48K Glasswool to get the NRC 0.75.
- Contains: 4 boards/box
- Installation: Metric System Installation: Install in the middle of each T-bar stud. 600 x 600 mm. Install with the USG T-bar model DX II Ridge 38 mm.
- Ceilings within the home, home theaters, Music studios and theaters.
- Ceilings within school classrooms, libraries and restaurants.
- Ceilings within the office, meeting rooms and executive lounges.
- 585 x 585 x 12.5 mm.