PaperTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with a T-bar grid, laminated with special printed-paper, which is easy to clean and provides a stylish design.
It is durable, lightweight, sag resistant, and easy to cut for corner installation or for downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
Installation with Ezy T-Bar G for smooth and seamless white ceiling tiles is recommended.
- New! With technology from Sheetrock Brand.
- Durable; reduced cracks around the edges.
- Sag resistant; reduced need for re-modification in the future
- Lightweight; easy to install and handle·
- Specially covered surface; easy to clean, no more stains.
- Fiber dust free; non-toxic to health and environmentally friendly.
- Heat resistant; products are made from high quality gypsum.
- Non-combustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- Stylish design; available in various styles, instant application without painting, allows for a large variety of designs to be mixed & matched.
- Easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- Board type: Standard,
Heat resistance (HeatBloc)
- Edge profile: Square
- Colors: Diamond White (White),
Pink Parfet (Pink),
- Patterns: Phakamas,
Bright Sky 2
- Weight: 4.9 kg/mm2 (Standard),
5.0 kg/mm2 (HeatBloc)
- Fire Prevention: Non-combustible
- Light Reflectance: Max 80%
- Quantity: 10 pcs/pack*
(Note: ‘Bright Sky 2’ pattern contains 8 pcs/pack)
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing 605 x 605 mm.
- Bedrooms and living rooms.
- Restaurants, dormitories and offices.
- Under roof ceilings.
- Install HeatBloc ceiling panels with thermal insulation for keeping rooms cooler.
- 600 x 600 x 8 mm.