PaperTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with a T-bar grid, laminated with special printed-paper, which is easy to clean and provides a stylish design.
PaperTouch i-On Clean
Innovation for Quality Air
These ceiling tiles are specially formulated to emit negative ions upon contact with natural sun light or artificial light source. Negative ions help to improve indoor air quality by reducing VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), bacterial and odour. It is environmental friendly, does not emit any pungent smell, and it is safe for the inhabitants.
- New! Innovation T-bar ceiling tiles i-On Clean.
- - The new "Solvent-free" formula; does not contain formaldehyde (a cancer-casuing chemical).
- - Reduce VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) and odour.
- - Eliminate bacteria on the ceiling surface
- - Emits Negative Ion upon contact with natural or artificial light sources.
- - Negative ions promote fresh air.
- - Passed VOCs and antibacterial efficiency tests.
- - Specially covered surface; easy to clean, no more stains.
- - Fiber dust free; non-toxic to health and environmentally friendly.
- - Heat resistant; products are made from high quality gypsum.
- - Non-combustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- - Stylish design; available in various styles, instant application without painting, allows for a large variety of designs to be mixed & matched.
- - Easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- It is recommended to install with Elephant T-bar grid for smooth and seamless ceiling tiles.
- Board type: Standard,
Heat resistance (HeatBloc)
- Edge profile: Square
- Colors: Diamond White (White),
Pink Parfet (Pink),
- Patterns: Phakamas,
Bright Sky 2
- Weight: 4.9 kg/mm2 (Standard),
5.0 kg/mm2 (HeatBloc)
- Fire Prevention: Non-combustible
- Light Reflectance: Max 80%
- Quantity: 10 pcs/pack*
(Note: ‘Bright Sky 2’ pattern contains 8 pcs/pack)
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing 605 x 605 mm.
- Bedrooms and living rooms.
- Restaurants, dormitories and offices.
- Under roof ceilings.
- Install HeatBloc ceiling panels with thermal insulation for keeping rooms cooler.
- 600 x 600 x 8 mm.