TextureTouch ceiling tiles are gypsum ceiling tiles designed to be installed with T-bar studs. Pre-painted white panels with a perforated design means no need to paint or maintain; simple, smooth and seamless style. Provides a smooth style and volume to the ceiling.
It is durable, lightweight, sag resistant, and easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting or drilling tools.
Installing with Elephant T-bar grid for smooth and seamless white ceiling tiles is recommended.
- New! With technology from Sheetrock Brand.
- Durable; reduced cracks around the edges.
- Sag resistant; reduced need for re-modification in the future
- Lightweight; easy to install and handle·
- 100% Acrylic emulsion super matt painted panel; provides smooth and seamless color, installs instantly.
- 4 patterns available: bring personal style to your ceiling.
- Anti-fungal surface; does not contain any chemicals harmful to health.
- Heat resistant; products are made from high quality gypsum.
- Incombustible; with its attached fire-proof gypsum paper.
- Up to 91% light reflectance; delivers energy cost savings.
- Easy to cut for corner or downlight installation without the need of any special cutting tools.
- Board Type: Standard,
Moisture resistance (MoistBloc),
Heat resistance (HeatBloc)
- Edge style: Square
- Colors: Dolphin, Starfish, Balloon fish, Plankton
- Weight: 5.4 kg/mm2 (Standard with 9 mm. thickness),
7.2 kg/mm2 (Standard with 12 mm. thickness).
- Fire Prevention: Incombustible Class 0: BS 476 Part 6&7.
- Reflection: 91% : SS5 Part G3.
- Sound Absorption: NRC 0.1: ASTM C423.
- Sound Isolation: CAC 37-43 dB: EN ISO 140-9, EN 717-1.
- Contains: 8 pcs/box (9 mm. thickness),
6 pcs/box (12 mm. thickness).
- Installation: Install with T-bar grid spacing
605 x 605 mm., 605 x 1210 mm.
- Residential ceilings: houses and condominiums.
- Commercial ceilings: offices, retail stores, schools, warehouses and factories.
- Install MoistBloc ceiling panels in wet and humid areas such as bathrooms, showers, laundries and toilets.
- Install HeatBloc ceiling panels with thermal insulation for keeping rooms cooler. It is recommended to install over the studs to reduce heat transference.
- 600 x 600 x 9 mm.
- 600 x 1200 x 12 mm.
* Board size other than specified could be made to order.