TrimTex L Bead is used to provide a clean finished edge at door and window openings. It's designed to make finishing drywall easier and cleaner.
It is easily attached using compound or staples after the panels are in place. Installation is completed with joint compound for a smooth ready-to-paint surface.
L Bead features a tear-off leg that protects the adjoining surface from plaster and paint while acting as a guide for taping and plastering. When finished, simply tear off the masking leg for a clean, sharp appearance.
- Provides a clean finished edge at door and window openings.
- Seamless finish work.
- Unlimited interior design and decoration.
- Made from rust-proof, impact resistant rigid vinyl.
- Taping and plastering guide rail.
- The small holes allow mud to penetrate through the bead and adhere to the plasterboard.
- Ideal for paint finish.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 25 x 3000 mm.
- Available in 50 pieces / cartons.
- For interior use only.
- Around doors and windows to provide strength and a perfect finish.