TrimTex Shadow Bead is used to create a reveal effect when ceilings are butting up to walls. It is easily attached with compound or staples after the panels are in place. Installation is completed with joint compound for a smooth ready-to-paint surface.
Shadow Bead not only forms a great shadow feature but the the tear away strip also acts as a guide for taping and protects the reveal from plaster.
- Provides a clean finished edge for ceilings.
- Seamless finish work.
- Unlimited interior design and decoration.
- Made from rust-proof, impact resistant rigid vinyl.
- Taping and plastering guide rail.
- The small holes allow mud to penetrate through the bead and adhere to the plasterboard.
- Ideal for paint finish.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 25 x 3000 mm.
- Available in 25 pieces / cartons.
- For interior use only.
- Butting corner between ceilings and walls.