ZerveBoard (Access Panel)
Elephant ZerveBoard is a prefabricated 9mm. thick ceiling service board that is designed to be installed in any location without it causing any visual inconsistency to the finished surface. ZerveBoard comes in a selection of different types and designs for interior designs, such as right-corners, rounded-corners and other standard forms found in general rooms as well as in bathrooms, toilets and kitchens, where ZerveBoard MoistBloc can be specially used. Each set is composed of ceiling board and frame.
In addition, tailor-made options are available where your ZerveBoard materials can be customised for unique applications that require different widths, lengths, opening operation methods, gypsum board type as well as other special applications.
- Easy installation as prefabricated board can be installed onsite immediately.
- Our beautiful service panels are smooth and can be blended in with existing ceiling boards if used without its frame.
- Strong, high quality material and easy-to-open/close.
- Allows you to add an opening to an existing ceiling without the need for entire disassembly.
- Flexible enough to install in any location without causing a visual inconsistency to the finished surface.
- Elephant ZERVEboard produces gypsum board through the technology of cutting and cladding aluminum edges and finished at the factory.
- The standard version is built to withstand areas of high humidity, such as bathrooms, large open fields in sizes, 300 X 300mm, 450 X 450mm, 600 X 600mm, or 600 X 1200mm. Installation is secured using Elephant Proline galvanized steel ceiling studs.
- Internal ceilings requiring pipe work and/ or wiring systems such as bathrooms, toilets and kitchens.