MoldBloc is specially formulated for the mold protection of interior ceilings. It is designed to prevent mold growth and stains that may occur in areas prone to moisture, or exposure to water such as drainage floods
MoldBloc gypsum board consists of an anti-mold agent in its gypsum core providing durability to indoor ceilings by preventing black mold stains and ensuring optimum health conditions for building occupants.
- Mold resistance certified by the Thai Institute of Scientific and Technological Research (TISTR).
- Reduced risk of Inhalation of mold or fungus spores.
- As quick and easy to install as standard gypsum boards
- Reduction of fixing or dismantling problems.
- Thai Industrial Standard (TIS) certified.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : : 9mm.
- Edge : Tapered
- Paper Colour : Ivory front
: Brown back
- Average Weight : 5.8 kg / sqm.
- Standard : Thai Industrial Standard (TIS) Certified. 219-2552.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- High humidity or low ventilated rooms
- Areas or rooms with water features, such as a room with fountains or fish ponds.
- Areas prone to drainage floods.
- 1200 x 2400 x 9 mm.
- 1200 x 2400 x 12 mm.