X-Bloc gypsum board provides x-ray radiation protection features specially designed for x-ray operation rooms.
X-Bloc is composed of Barytes, which is lead-free. The board has been designed for wall systems that require high efficiency x-ray radiation protection. It can be used with concrete plastering and provides a seamless wall that can prevent X-rays radiation as efficiently as lead reinforcing wall systems.
- Provides x-ray radiation protection.
- Non-toxic; does not contain any lead components.
- Provides sound insulation up to 54 dB (with the installation of 3-layer of X-Bloc board with fiberglass sound insulation).
- Provides fire resistance up to 45-60 minutes (depending on X-Bloc board layers).
- As easy to install as general gypsum board.
- Reduces the complex process of installation; does not require any lead installation in order to protect x-ray radiation.
- Dimensions : 1200 x 2400mm.
- Thickness : 13mm.
- Edge : Tapered.
- Paper Colour : Ivory front.
: Brown back.
- Average Weight : 17 kg / sqm.
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- X-Ray Screening Rooms in Hospitals, dental labs and veterinary clinics.
- 1200 x 2400 x 13 mm.