Benefits of Gypsum T-Bar Ceiling
1) Provides easy maintenance for ceiling systems that require electric, water supply or fireproof system. The tiles can be easily replaced individually and without causing damage, resulting in minimal maintenance work
2) T-bar ceiling tiles are available in many styles depending on the installation and usage area, such as HeatBloc for attics, MoisitBloc for restrooms, or any room that requires an attractive look and reduced sound reflection.
3) No knots or screws are required for installation between the grid system and board. Quicker and easier to install, reduces both installation cost by a technician and material cost when compared with coated ceiling tiles. After completion of the grid system installation, the gypsum boards, pre-painted from the factory, can be attached instantly.
4) Easy to modify or remove. If there are any damages or stains on the board, they can be easily removed or replaced.
5) Create a new atmosphere for your room with different styles and patterns. Just replace new ceiling tiles to change your room’s appearance.
Compare with the Concealed Ceiling System, T-bar ceiling tiles have their limits, such as having a visible grid system which can give a less modern appearance. Additionally, the installation of vertical tiles for split-level and bending is not applicable with a Gypsum T-Bar Ceiling.